I'm a busy kid! I have stuff to do and say - so pay attention, 'cuz my life changes daily! But don't expect me to blog daily - it cuts into my nap time. I welcome visitors from all walks of life (2 legs or 4).
My Staff
Traditionally called "parents" - they do whatever I ask. They worship the ground I walk on. 'Nuff said.
My Brothers
They're super cool and snuggly. They are adopted, just like me! They have their own blog too.
5 comments:
Glad to see your blog! My mom won't let me near the computer. Something about pulling the cords and eating the mouse. But I'll love to read yours!
Congratulations Kiera!!!
Yay - I've been thinking it's about time!!!
Sophie
Congrats on your own blog. You really too cute to have to share with the kitties.
--Jasper
Whoo Hoo!! Kierahas her own Blog!! Now you can do and say whatever you want and we can see lots more of you!
Your FL furiends,
Post a Comment