Monday, January 26, 2009

Mmmm . . . Monday Mysteries

Daddy took me shopping recently. There is some interesting stuff at the market. Daddy would pick out the stuff and say, "Mmmm," like it was something yummy. 

This thing smelled nice. It had a bazillion teeny dimples all over it. It looked to big for me to eat.

Then, there were these thingies. Kinda like the balls I play with at home . . . but a little squishy. I liked the color. I think they would fit through my basket ball hoop at home. I bet I could poke my finger through one if I tried.

Then there was THIS stuff. What are you supposed to do with it? Do you really eat this stuff? I don't think the kitties would even eat this. Smells kinda funny too. Daddy bought a lot of this stuff - apparently he and Mommy really like it. 

Well, that was my shopping excursion. We didn't even get any cookies. Daddy didn't even look at any. It's a mystery why people get so excited about going to the market. Frankly, I find it tiring.
That's it for today - thanks for visiting!

Don't forget to visit my brother's blog

10 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

None of that stuff looks furry tasty. Did you see any cat grass at da market?

Tybalt said...

Kiera, I don't get it either. I mean, you didn't see any nip or fishies or anything yummy like that? Maybe you should stay home and hang out with your brothers next time.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Mom thinks going to the Marker is tiring too. She likes to come home and take a nap. We just like the bags!

Nomi said...

Markets are really boring ! When my miewmie was a little girl (squillions of years ago) the local market had animals like chick-hens, piggies, moo cows and sheepies. Now that would have been entertaining...but aspragus????

Anonymous said...

I bet I could knock those big red things around the house for a while. That would be fun... That green stuff looked wierd. You should hunted down some catnip!
Kiddo

Kellykat said...

Really? No cookies? Must be because you look sweeter than any cookies they could possibly sell there.

Poppy Q said...

Great choices Kiera and Daddy.

Unknown said...

Hey Kiera! My mom and Dad don't let me touch that stuff when we're in the market - lucky you! Do you eat any of that junk? Mommy has tried to give me blueberries, cantaloupe, and avacado but so far I don't really dig it unless it's all smooth and comes from a jar. You?
Sophie

Journey to DALLAS! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Journey to DALLAS! said...

Whoops Kiera ...
I deleted the comment I left you.
What I said was that all those colorful foods are so good for you. I hope you learn to love them.
I wrote a letter to you on my blog. I hope you read it.
Love--Auntie Berta