I think they're really called teeth, but my mommy keep calling them teefs - thinking that sounds all cutsie. Sometimes I say the word "meef" just to get my parents all excited. Basically I say the word "meef" for a lot of things. Just like I babble a bunch of other stuff just for the pure entertainment value of watching them try to figure out what I'm saying. Why spend all my time learning real words when I get whatever I want anyways, right?
Ta ta for now . . . gotta go chew on something!
Don't forget to visit my brother's blog - they're always up to something.

12 comments:
You have got lots of lovely pearly white teefs. Don't go chewing on any tails though.
keria,
you are vere lucky to have teeth my are just poking though my gums and they hurt and i cry and drive mama nuts
Ashlynn - the babby who were all your old stuff
Kiera, I think those are the prettiest teefs I've ever seen! :)
you haf purrty teefs Kiera! we hates getting our brushed though. does you like getting yours brushed?
teef? i remembur wen u were jus a dreem ... an now u hav teef.
life'z grate, 'eh blurp?!
i luv u.
da end.
jh
Awwwwwwwwww......you have cute teeth!! And such a pretty smile!! We love the shoe story down below!! Hehehehehehehe!!
Your (where is the warm weather) FL furiends,
Those are some cute teeth you got! Very shiny! My Mommy says your a cutie patootie, I have to agree!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Teefs are a wonderful thing to have. They mean that you can rip into a tasty hunk of CHICKEN!!!!!!!
Teefs ! Yeahhh and so white and beautiful. My miewmie says you are one very pretty girl !
oh kiera ...
i know sumthin u don't know!
u will hav to wate fer valentine'z day.
i asked mi mom to do sumthin an she did.
luv--yer bfadm ... jh
i'm sorree kiera ... yer gointa havta keep wettin' yer pantz fer a little wile longer.
i will hav mi mom send it owt today ... but it mite take a fyoo dayz to get to da grate state uv cal-i-for-ni-a.
luv--yer bfadm ... jh
You have great teeths, Kiera! You are an excellent strategist, too.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe
Post a Comment