Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Life is Good!

So, I had a really busy weekend recently . . . first, I had my 18 month check-up. Daddy took lots of photos (of course) - be prepared - there are a few "nekid" ones (but tastefully done). My doctor says I am very healthy and right on target! I weigh almost 24 pounds and I am almost 32 inches tall! I had to get 2 shots, but I was a real trooper and only cried for a split second. The nurse was super fast. I always get a new book from my doctor at the end of the visit. The only bummer about this visit was I lost my pink pony WubbaNub

After my doctor's visit, I went to the County fair with my friend Aidan. We got to see and touch lots of animals (one even kissed my toe). 

We got to eat some funnel cake . . . and them we listened to some great steel drum music.



It was a super hot weekend - triple digits! On Saturday I got to go to the downtown plaza and play in the fountain. I don't think people are really supposed to do this . . . but who's gonna tell my cute face to get out?! It was very refreshing - mommy stuck her feet in sometimes.



Then, on Sunday, Mommy took me to the Bay Area Discovery Museum. It is in Sausalito, a town on the North end of the Golden Gate Bridge. I was a beautiful day there and I played in some more water - the fish stream in the Tot Spot. I helped some salmon get back upstream.

The Bay Area Discovery Museum is such a cool place, I will have to tell you more about it and show some more photos another time.

The best part about hot weather at my house is that I get to take a bath in my play pool out on the deck and then run around nekid to dry off. I also like sitting nekid on the porch swing eating kettle korn and sippin' on lemonade. 

Ahhhhh . . . LIFE IS GOOD!


4 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Life is good, sweet Kiera! WE are glad you are on target and healthy! That fountain looks like a fun place to play!

Amy M. said...

We had fun with you at the Fair! Sorry to hear you lost your Wubba but glad you are getting to run around nekid!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Keria

you are very lucky to have your own play pool we have a big pool we go with mommy and daddy and emilly and sarah they mama "mothers helpers" They come each two days a week to play with me and dylan mama said they just for the summer then they go back to school


you buddy who be oe on saterday

Ashlynn

Journey to DALLAS! said...

Kiera dear,
I'm sorry that I have been away for a while. I'm in a place called "Florida" with my mommy. It was her birthday and she turned 85 years old. She had a check-up, too, and her doctor was very happy with her progress. She didn't get a book, though.
I went all the way back to hear you play the piano. I think your mommy is right ... you are a prodigy! I liked listening to the steel drums with you, too.
I miss you!
Love--Auntie Berta