Monday, April 5, 2010

My Great Easter Day

First of all, here is a photo of me with the Easter Bunny (it's a photo of a photo). I met him at the mall last week. He wanted me to sit on his lap . . . but I didn't think I knew him well enough to do that, so I made him scoot over. After the photo he gave me some chocolate!


Then on Easter morning, when I awoke, I found that the Easter Bunny had left me a special gift basket! I guess it pays to be nice when you visit him at the mall.

There were all sorts of special things in my basket . . . a coloring book, some Elmo videos, bubbles, stickers, a new sippy cup, a stuffed bunny and chickie, a bracelet with flashing lights, a new toothbrush . . .

Then I realized the Easter Bunny had hidden eggs all over the living room - in some of the strangest places! The eggs were filled with Goldfish crackers, yogurt raisins and animal cookies! It was fun searching for all the eggs!

After searching for eggs, I got all dressed up to go to church! I had fun singing and dancing and visiting with my BFF Aidan! This wasn't the original outfit I had planned on wearing, but it was 50 degrees and RAINING, so I had to pick out another outfit for the day.
Oh, and I almost forgot . . . Aidan's mommy made me a special present, this bunny finger puppet! You can learn how to make one HERE.


That was my great Easter Day!

P.S. - Can any of you other kids tell me where the Easter Bunny went? He did not return to my house again . . . and he took my basket!

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

he taked your basket? did he leave a ham there in it's place?