I got a new water table to keep me cool!
It came with a penguin, polar bear, and walrus - they get to swim and go down the water slide.
I like to squirt them to keep them extra cool . . .
And my lego people are very happy and refreshed too!
It came with a penguin, polar bear, and walrus - they get to swim and go down the water slide.
I like to squirt them to keep them extra cool . . .And my lego people are very happy and refreshed too!
P.S. - Mommy says, "please excuse the parched wreck of a yard" - even though we had a really wet year already (it was raining just a week ago!), Northern California has been in drought-mode for a few years and we probably won't make improvements until we win the lotto.


1 comment:
Dearest Kiera,
You look so BEAUTIFUL in your pink Yankees cap!
You're getting to be a big girl ... and I hope we can spend some time together when I visit San Francisco in October.
I love you ...
Auntie Berta
Post a Comment