I'm a little late posting on
Father's Day this year, but here's the scoop . . .

First I took Daddy out to lunch in the town of Sonoma (Mommy came too). Then, I took Daddy to
Train Town. This place is awesome!

It's a town just my size . . . the train, the town - everything! We took a ride on the train and I got to feed some goats along the way too.

After the train ride I rode a bucking horse - I had to hold on tight!
Train Town has a carousel, ferris wheel, and other great things to do.

After Train Town, we went to the plaza in
Sonoma and I played in the sand, and on the playground structures.

It was a beautiful day and you can see more photos from Father's Day by clicking
HERE.

1 comment:
That was nice that you let your Mom come along too! It looks like you all had a ton of fun. Anytime you can dig in the sane is fun! Just don't poop in it, that upsets the grownups...
Post a Comment