Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

I had a SUPER DUPER Halloween this year! I went Trick-Or-Treating with my BFF Aidan. I was a ladybug and he was the Cat in the Hat. The Petaluma downtown merchants handed out candy . . . and the restaurants had the best goodies! Here we are with one of the highlight goodies . . . popcorn balls on a stick!
Aidan's Mommy & Daddy also got dressed up too . . . hmmmm . . . there's a theme going on here . . .
Here was a little fairy . . . she's holding another special treat that a town chocolatier made. It was a marshmallow, dipped in chocolate, with sprinkles - they stuck a fork in it so it was easy to carry and eat at the same time - brilliant!
Here's a rocket-man . . .
. . . and a little pirate . . .
. . . and this little guy didn't stand much of a chance during the Giant's winning streak!

Anyhoo, you can see more of my
Halloween photos HERE

Next time I'll have to get you up to speed on my visit with my Omie and Auntie!


1 comment:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy Birthday Kiera! You are a lovely little girl!