P.S. - I got a package in the mail yesterday, but I'm not allowed to open it yet. Maybe I can open it tomorrow? Please leave a comment for my mommy to convince her to let me open it! After all, I AM 14 months old TODAY!
I'm a busy kid! I have stuff to do and say - so pay attention, 'cuz my life changes daily! But don't expect me to blog daily - it cuts into my nap time. I welcome visitors from all walks of life (2 legs or 4).
My Staff
Traditionally called "parents" - they do whatever I ask. They worship the ground I walk on. 'Nuff said.
My Brothers
They're super cool and snuggly. They are adopted, just like me! They have their own blog too.
6 comments:
Happy 14 months!
wow keria one more mouth and you be a toddler wow wee happy 14 mouths. !!!!!!!!
Lilly Lu
o-pen it ... o-pen it ... o-pen it!
Love--Auntie Berta
Awwwww.......please Mommakitty! Let Kiera open it!! Happy 14 Months old!!
Your FL furiend,
Mommakitty, let her open it, it's her 14 month birfday!
Presents need to be opened immediately, Kiera! Tell your momma: NOW!
DMM
Post a Comment