Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Lookie what I got for Valentine's Day - a hat from my Auntie Berta . . . all the way from New York! Now I will have a hat just like hers when she comes to San Francisco! Look at her photo in the sidebar - it's JUST LIKE HERS! 


Here I am pretending to be a famous celebrity - I am covering my face as I walk through the airport.

Here I am pretending to run from the paparazzi. This all takes a lot of practice!

Here I am pretending to be a rap star - yo yo yo dawg . . . wazzup?

And here I am . . . just being ME!
Thank you Autie Berta - you are super!

Hugs & Kisses to everyone!

11 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy Valentine's Day sisser - we luvs you!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Journey to DALLAS! said...

Dear Kiera,
You look so CUTE in that pink Yankee cap ... I just knew you would.
Happy Valentine's Day my sweet little friend.
Love--Auntie Berta
pee ess ... the deleted comment was mine ... it had Jeter's picture on it. You know how that goes!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine"s Day, Kiera! You are cute in your many poses!

Kiddo

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a perfectly cute hat!!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look PAWESOME!
Happy Valentine's Day, Kiera! You can pull MY tail (just a little bit)!
DMM

jenianddean said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Those are all good pictures, but I think the last is definitely the best.
--Jasper (and my Mom and Dad)

The Island Cats said...

Kiera, that hat looks good on you!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy Valentines day, Kiera! love the pink hat!

Samantha & Mom said...

Kiera we love your new pink hat and all your cool poses!! Happy Valentines Day!!
Your FL furiends,

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

hope yer valentine'z day wuz da gratest kiera.
luv--yer bfadm--jh