I get to pull books off shelves, and Mommy has to put the books back on the shelves. It's her job. She is also responsible for feeding me, changing me, taking me for strolls when the weather is nice, AND entertaining me. There's other stuff she has to do, but it's just boring stuff.
Part of my job is to greet people when they visit. I make sure to wave goodbye when they leave - that's good manners. I also wave at the garbage truck man outside. Sometimes I participate in staff meetings - I even get to talk if I want and everyone has to listen. I frequently check to see what's in the garbage and recycling cans - just to make sure everything is in the right can. Hmmm . . . what else . . .
Oh, I like to help edit Mommy's reports that she does on the computer. I need to keep up with my keyboarding skills. When it's time for my nap, I put a sign up that says, "SHHHHH." That basically tells all the staff and visitors to not bother me until I take the sign down. Everyone is very good about being quite. It's a good place to work.
Here I am at the desk with Mommy. This was a while back - you can tell cuz I have less hair. I think I was leaving a message on the phone for Daddy - something like, "Hello Daddy. This is Kiera. Please have dinner ready when we get home from work. Thanks. Bye."


Well, that's about describes my workdays with Mommy. The only complaint I have is with the payroll department. For some reason I have yet to receive a paycheck and I've been workin' for 14 months! At least I have a good medical and dental plan.
OK - Gotta go. Today I'm supervising Daddy at his work (which he does at home). Does that make it HOMEWORK?
Don't forget to visit my brother's blog too - sometimes they talk about me.

7 comments:
but Kiera, mommy says that if you gets paid, you haf to pay taxes, and that stinks. sooooo shmaybe you should get paid in snacks!
I wonder what would happen if Mom took US to work two days a week? Hmmm ... That might be kinda stressful ...
DMM
Oh Kiera you are such a good girl to help your Mommy at work!! We bet your Daddy loves it when you work with him, too!!
Your FL furiends,
Wow, Kiera, we're so ecksited that you have yur own bloggie! It's beeyootiful, just like you. :)
And how neato that you are supervisin yur Momma and Daddy at work! They're furry lucky to have you helpin 'em out!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao and alla us Ballicai!
Hi Sweetie! I'm glad your brother's told you to visit me, it made Mom at least help us start visiting friends again!
You are a cutie!
Tara
Uh oh Kiera ... I wandered away from my comment and it was lost. Oh well ... I think I need you to supervise me!
You are doing a lot of good work and I believe you deserve a paycheck.
I will speak to your mom, ok?
Love you--Auntie Berta
Hi Kiera, I just discovered that you have your own blog and your own jobbie as superviser too! You're very talented for one so young and I like the way you have got down the art of giving chick-hen to your brothers without anyone seeing, hee hee! :) xxx
Post a Comment