Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Do you know who I am hugging?

It's my daddy! Today is his special day - his birthday! Unfortunately, it is supposed to rain and rain all day, so we will probably be stuck in the house all day - maybe we will get a break and get out for dinner so we can celebrate.

Daddy wants to go outside and play and take photos of the AMGEN Bike Tour cuz the famous Lance Armstrong will be riding in it - the tour will be near our town today. I think Mr. Armstrong will be getting very wet today. He might even get blown over since the winds are supposed to get up to 60 mph.

Anyhoo, if it rains all day, then Daddy and I can play some hoops inside at my personal sports complex (I will write more about that another day).

Come on Daddy - let's have a little game of one-on one! I'll even let you win today . . .

. . . cuz you're a winner in my book!

P.S. My brothers gave me the idea for the music today - it has something to do with my daddy's birthday . . . can you guess?

8 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I am sure your Daddy will love being inside with a special girl like You!

Tiger Lily said...

Happy Birthday to your Daddy!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Nice of yoo to offer to let him win, Kiera! Dat's a furry nice purrthday purresent.

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwwwwww..........that is a cute picture of you and your Daddykitty! We hope you got to go outside today!
Your FL furiends,

Max said...

What a better bday than to spend it with you and your Mom and kitty brothers? I couldn't hear the music on your brothers blog but I can hear it here. Heh.

The Cat Realm said...

How cool - you have your own blog!
And a very OLD daddy, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Karl

Unknown said...

Very Happy Birthday to your daddy, Kiera!! I hope he has a great day!
Sophia

Journey to DALLAS! said...

Hey Kiera,
I received a few beautiful pictures of you in the mail today. I love them all ... and I love you!
Auntie Berta
pee ess ... Did you beat your dad at hoops yesterday?