I am feeling better, but apparently there was a cootie bug that flew out of my mouth and landed on my mommy and daddy. Cootie bugs carry the ICK. Daddy is feeling better, but mommy still has some ICK on her. She is going to stay home again today so I can take care of her.
Parents are a lot of work (bunch of babies)!
3 comments:
Oh no! Darn cootie bug - go away!! I hope they feel better soon.
Dear Kiera,
I'm glad you're feeling better ... and I'm glad you're taking care of your mommie.
My daughter Debra has the flu. It's not nice. All she wants to eat is vanilla soft ice-cream. Hmmm.
Love--Auntie Berta
Dear Kiera,
Petroleum Jelly is not just for diaper rash!
Come on over and take a look!
Love--Auntie Berta
ps ... the word verification is "bleststr" I thought that was amusing. You can talk to your mommie about that ... if she's up to it!
Post a Comment