Friday, March 6, 2009

Feelin' Good . . .

So first, I want to thank all of you for thinkin' of me while my family and I had the cootie bugs. I am feeling 100% better! Things are lookin' up - even the sun is up!

There's just one thing on my mind . . .


My parents are taking me to visit a lady today. This lady has a house with a yard, lots of toys, and other kids my age - even my friend Aidan plays there (I will have to tell you about him another time). I might be playing at this lady's house a couple days a week - IF I like it. Supposedly I get to vote on this - that's why I get to visit the house. I'm kinda lookin' forward to having some other kids to play with, but I'm kinda nervous for my parents. What will they do without me around?

Anyways - that's the scoop . . . I'll keep you posted.

P.S. While mommy was typing this blog entry for me, I was rockin' out to a live U2 concert (on Good Morning America show). They're rock!

9 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

yes, U2 does rock!! We loves them.

We hopes that you like the house with all the toys. what's not to like about that? we hopes that the other kids your age like the same things you do!

Max said...

I do hope you like going to play with other sticky people. Don't worry about your parents. When you're not around they will sit there and say things like "What time is it? When can we go pick Kiera up? Is she ok? Is she having fun?"

This is good for your parents, and you must encourage it. It's the preparation for when you're not a Sticky Person anymore, when you're tall and say things to them like "Can I have the keys to the car?" They NEED this prep time!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Max is so right! You will have fun and it willb e good for your parents!

Black Cat said...

Heh heh, I agree with the above! Also, I'm glad you're better from the icky cooties! :) xxx

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that the icky cooties went away. I hope that you will like playing with the other kids and all the toys. Max is so right about your parents.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

sumtimez i go to udder peepulz howsez to play ... jus to get away frum dat kitten joba, u know.
it'zza good thing dat u get to vote on it.
lemme know how it goez.
hey ... i'm lookin at mi mom. she'z on yer paje. harharhar!
wite boogerz ar better dan green.
yerz--jh

Nomi said...

Go for it Kiera ! It sounds like lots of fun and you get to make loads of new friends. You folks will be OK. They'll just sit and look at the clock a lot ! ha ha

Samantha & Mom said...

We are glad you are over the cootie bug!! We hope your Mom gets over it soon, too!! It sounds like you'll be having some fun with other blurpy's! Let us know how the visit goes!!
Your FL furiends,

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, dis is where yoo start getting da beans used to not haffing yoo around alla time. Dey will prolly suffer from some seperashon angziety but dey'll get over it.