Saturday, March 14, 2009

My First Photo Hunt!


This week's theme is
FOUR

Here is a photo of four of my pajamas.


This was my first Photo Hunt and it was fun! As you can see, I am feeling better already. Mommy is spending the weekend cleaning everything so hopefully we don't get the ICK again.

Thanks to everybody for sending me get well wishes! And don't forget to visit my brother's blog - Sabi went Photo Hunting too!

And if you >>CLICK HERE<< you can visit more Photo Hunters.

Have a great weekend!

19 comments:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Those spotty ones you're wearing are my favourite. Glad you're feeling ick-free today!

Barb said...

I love your jammies, Kiera! Especially the footie ones. I remember when I first discovered I was too tall for footies. I'm still a little bit sad about that.

The Florida Furkids said...

We're so glad you're feeling better! Your jammies are cute!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

rdl said...

Good one!

KJ said...

Great idea for this theme. Cute pjs! Cute kid, too!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Kiera that was a great 1st FOUR Photo Hunt!! You have some cool looking PJ's!! We are so glad you are feeling better, to!!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

Anonymous said...

Footies!! You sure bring back memories.

Anonymous said...

Gee, they almost look like big people jammies-you can't tell they belong to a toddler except for the decorations.
Glad you feel better.
My kitty Cosmo visits your bros all the time!

KarenSue said...

lovin the blogs.
cute pj's!!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Very cute sleepers!! I moved my Photo Hunters to my new photo blog. Please visit if you can!

http://ilovenewyorktravel.net/photo-hunters-4/

Have a great weekend!

Amanda said...

Oh this is the cutest four I have seen yet. :)

Have a happy weekend!
Amanda

http://www.amandasweeklyzen.com/2009/03/photohunt-four.html

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! Do they dance in the breeze?

Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog. Come back any time.

Hootin Anni said...

The jammies are cute....but you my dear....oh so beautiful!!!!

Thank for visiting with me and you come back any time sweetie.

Daisy said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, Kiera! You have some very cute jammies!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer blurp,
i'm glad yer feelin better an better.
luv--yer bfadm--jh

Ali said...

What cute PJ's I love polka dots! Glad to hear she is feeling better!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Yeah! we are glad you are feeling better. Cute pajamas!

Lux said...

What a pretty smile, Kiera! I love your jammies. :)

Unknown said...

Cute jammies, Kiera! So happy to hear you're feeling better. Stay well, friend!