I was supposed to go to my new play place yesterday, but I woke up feeling icky . . . and then I lost my cookies again - 3 times in one day. Mommy says I can't go play with the other kids until my ICK is gone.

I don't like the ICK. I am gonna try real hard not to give my ICK to my parents again. They do no like the ICK either, especially when they have to clean up some of the messes I make. The ICK can be really messy. And there is a lot of laundry involved. Laundry is noisy and I need my sleep.
Anyhoo . . . I guess I just have to be babied for a few days.

4 comments:
Oh no!!! Not the double-ick!! I sure hope you feel better and that your mom and dad don't get it, too. Gosh, and on your 1st day of your new play place, too, huh?? BUMMER!!
awwwww we's sorry you gots the ICK again. that stinks!!! but mommy says to say that you haf really beautiful eyelashes!
Poor little girl! We really hope you get better soon!!!
Oh no! Hope she is feeling better. That picture is the perfect ICK picture!
Post a Comment