Friday, March 20, 2009

Play Time

I finally got to go to my new play place this week! Wednesday was my first day at Miss Margaret's house and it was a SUPER day! I think my Mommy was a little anxious about how I would feel about going to a new place without her or Daddy. I didn't want Mommy to cry when she left, so when she said "Good Bye" to me, I didn't make a big deal out of it. I just waived and then went back to playing with some toys - no biggie. I ate really good and enjoyed my nap time. When Mommy came to pick me up I was really excited to see her. I gave her a tour of Miss Margaret's house and showed her the toys I played with - and their are LOTS of toys! Miss Margaret also has a little geezer woofie, but I can't remember his name. He sleeps on the couch most of the day. I got to play with Aidan (10 mo old) and Zack (4 yrs old) on Wednesday. Aidan lives just down the road from me. Mommy's Junior League friend Amy told us about Miss Margaret. Amy is Aidan's mommy. I think my Mommy and Aidan's mommy are trying to fix us up.
Aidan has blond hair and blue eyes

On Thursday I got to see Aidan again, but Zack isn't there on Thursdays. There is a little girl Sophia (18 mo old) who comes on Thursdays. I have a different friend named Sophia in Pennsylvania who is going to be one year old next week! Anyhoo, I had another great day at Miss Margaret's on Thursday. Mommy dropped me off and Daddy picked me up. Miss Margaret has a big window that I can look out and wave at people and Thursday was nice and warm so we all got to go out in the backyard and play! I really like having friends to play with and I want to keep going to Miss Margaret's. I also found out that Miss Margaret's daddy used to work for my grampa (Mommy's daddy) - it's a small world!

Well, that's the scoop for now. Next week I will tell you about my friend Emily who I get to play with at my Mommy's work place. Bye for now!

13 comments:

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Dwe keria

I glad you liked the play place. Play places are fun my mama works for one and we get to go, Mamma work in another room but she comes down and eats lunch with us


Your ma freinds

Ashlynn and Dylan

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Wowee! You're so grown up, going off to play without mum and dad. It's so exciting to see you doing your thing. (P.S. Don't forget to give your brothers some special attention when you go home... I think they might miss you!)

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY! we is glad you liked your new play place. looks like they haf lots of fun toys there!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

It looks like you are having a very good play at Miss Margarets!
Watch out for thst cutie Aidan!

Tybalt said...

Wow! What an adventure! It certainly does sound like you are having fun, and making new friends, too! I'm glad there is at least one furry there, even if it isn't a kitty.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer kiera,
soon u can go on walkabowtz all by yerself ... jus like me.
but not yet.
maybe in alotta yeerz.
jus sayin.
luv--yer bfadm

Max said...

Awesome! I'm glad you like the place. It must be nice to be able to play with other sticky people...just don't start conferring with your new friends on how to overthrow the world. That's my job.

Black Cat said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your time at Miss Margaret's and making friends! :) xxx

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer kiera,
i wuz jus watchin da video uv u an yer grate frend emily an i am laffin an laffin. i espeshullee like wen u throo da bookz on da floor! harharhar! yer verree, verree funnee.
i luv u.
luv... yer bfadm--jh
pee ess ... yer werd verifikashun iz "pumenie" i think dat meenz "p u menie." wudya think? wut smellz?

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Kiera, you look like you are having loads of fun at Miss Margaret's house! And Aidan is very cute, too!!
Your FL furiends,

~Story said...

Kiera yoo are such a cute kitten!! My kitten beans are 6'6 and 6'1, and stinky BOYS.

Momma sez i can gives yoo a headbonk if im gentle. Yoor friend, Ms Tiger Woods.

PS, Hi Kimo and Sabi!!!

Amy M. said...

Glad you enjoyed your first week! Aidan is lucky to be surrounded by such cute girlies!!!

-Aidan's Mommy

Nomi said...

You certainly seem to be very happy playing with all those wonderful toys and having lots of nice playmates...especially Aidan.