Poor little blurp! I seen my mommy with one of them nebbylyzer things long time ago. Thay are strange but thay made her feel bedder verry fast. Be brave Kiera! Hang in thare mom and dad! Have fun on yur Eester brake.
I'm a busy kid! I have stuff to do and say - so pay attention, 'cuz my life changes daily! But don't expect me to blog daily - it cuts into my nap time. I welcome visitors from all walks of life (2 legs or 4).
My Staff
Traditionally called "parents" - they do whatever I ask. They worship the ground I walk on. 'Nuff said.
My Brothers
They're super cool and snuggly. They are adopted, just like me! They have their own blog too.
7 comments:
I'm so glad you are feeling better!
--Jasper McKitten-Cat
Poor little blurp! I seen my mommy with one of them nebbylyzer things long time ago. Thay are strange but thay made her feel bedder verry fast. Be brave Kiera! Hang in thare mom and dad! Have fun on yur Eester brake.
Glad you and Kimo are feeling better! Enjoy your break!
Yay! Now you can enjoy your break!
Have a great Spring Break Kiera and we are glad you and Kimo are feeling better!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick
Hopefully you will soon forget all about that nebuliser fingy!
I hope you are feeling loads better!!
purrrs
Post a Comment