Monday, April 13, 2009

My Easter Report

I hope you all had a Happy Easter - mine was GREAT! 

First, I woke up to find TWO Easter baskets! One was from the Easter Bunny (the one with the bunny) and the other one was from my Aunt Mary & Uncle Mark (the one with the monkey). I never actually got to see the Easter Bunny deliver my basket - I hear he's very quiet, like Santa.

I got some fun stuff to play with and some plastic eggs and duckies. I thought I was supposed to get some real eggs - you know, the colored ones - from the Easter Bunny, but Mommy said he ran out of time and left the hard-boiled white eggs in the refrigerator. Whatever.

Then, I got to go to church and wear my new dress! I was supposed to meet my friend Aidan at church, but he had to stay home sick. He sent me an Easter book though (I forgot to take a picture). I played with some kids at church while my parents went to hang out with the other adults. I had a lot of fun - I even took a nap. I don't think my parents got to take a nap at church.

When we got home I got to walk through the poppies in our yard. Aren't they beautiful?

You can see more of my pictures from Easter HERE. 

P.S. It is my 16 month birthday TODAY - Aren't I supposed to get car when I turn 16?

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

looks like you hadded a great easter! We LOVE LOVE LOVE your pikshurs - 'speshully the last one of you in the poppies! You looks like a model!

Max said...

Wow, you had a great Easter! You got two baskets AND you were super cute! (Well, you're always super cute but your Easter dress is really awesome.)

I dunno about getting a car when you turn 16. I think maybe you just get the keys to your Mom's car. Go demand the keys! You're entitled to them!

Anonymous said...

Kiera, your Easter sounds awesome! I had a great one, too. I think I like Easter more than Christmas so far. I really like your Easter dress, too. The colors are too pretty. Happy Easter, friend!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Kiera you look beautiful in the poppies!!!! And we so glad you had a Happy easter!!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

Amy M. said...

Those Easter photos are BEAUTIFUL! Miss Kiera looked so pretty in her Easter finery!

-Amy