Friday, April 17, 2009

Friendly Friday

This is my friend Aidan - I mentioned him before. He plays at Miss Margaret's house (the play place) two days a week with me. My brothers Kimo & Sabi call Aidan my "boyfriend." 

Well, . . . he is a BOY . . . and he is a FRIEND. Whatever - Semantics! 

Our mommies are friends in the Junior League. I might start going to church with Aidan. My mommy and daddy met in church and things turned out pretty good for them. 

Anyhoo . . . I got him this matching bib for Easter. Aren't we cool?! 

Aidan is very handsome - he has soft blond hair and blue eyes. He's 6 months younger than I. That means I will have to take the lead in this relationship. 


P.S. What's a Cougar?

More photos

3 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Those blond, blue eyed boys are special! And almost all the ladies in my family are 6 months or more older than their guys, so don't worry!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You've gotta watch out for those slightly-less-mature doods, Kiera ... They never do quite catch up. Maybe you ARE a cougar ... hee, hee. Meeoowww ...
DMM

PeeSss: Be sure to listen to your brofurs ... They know what's up with the "boyfurriends" ...

Samantha & Mom said...

Kiera you and Aidan make a very cute couple!! Love your pictures!!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick