Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I don't know why everyone suggested I let Mommy sleep in today . . . I made sure I woke her up bright and early at 6:00 am to tell her I love her! Why wait, right?

3 comments:

Max said...

Exactly! That's what Mother's Day is about. Spending time with your Mom. And you did that just perfect, getting an early start to the day!

Unknown said...

Right!! That's how to really let them know you love them. Daddy helped me get my breakfast so my mommy could sleep in but she couldn't sleep - so it might not have worked for you anyway. Hope your mom had a great day with lots of hugs and kisses from you!

Black Cat said...

Good one Kiera! Why would your Mommy want to miss a moment of being conscious of your love by sleeping in on Mommy's Day?! :) xxx