I have heard that before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. Well, . . . I'm not ready to walk a mile. And the verdict is in . . . I DO like Mommy's shoes!
Awwwwwwwwwww......that is so sweet! We have been catching up with all your adventures and you have been a busy girl!! Have a lovely day! Your FL furiends,
I like Mommy shoes, too. They's grate to roll an bite an sniff! Mom's shoes is da bestest! Dad's shoes is grate fur hidin toys in. Really! Purrs an ankle rubs, Victor & Nina
I'm a busy kid! I have stuff to do and say - so pay attention, 'cuz my life changes daily! But don't expect me to blog daily - it cuts into my nap time. I welcome visitors from all walks of life (2 legs or 4).
My Staff
Traditionally called "parents" - they do whatever I ask. They worship the ground I walk on. 'Nuff said.
My Brothers
They're super cool and snuggly. They are adopted, just like me! They have their own blog too.
10 comments:
Those are some seriously cute shoes, Kiera!!
Smooches,
Jennifer (aka Sophie's Mommy)
Yes, Mommy shoes are a pretty tall order to fill. But, they're teaching us, aren't they??
Awwwwwwwwwww......that is so sweet!
We have been catching up with all your adventures and you have been a busy girl!! Have a lovely day!
Your FL furiends,
Those shoes look great on you! And they match your outfit! almost every little girl likes Mom's shoes!
Oh boy Kiera, dem shoes almost fit yoo!
You are totally stylin'!!!
I like Mommy shoes, too. They's grate to roll an bite an sniff! Mom's shoes is da bestest! Dad's shoes is grate fur hidin toys in. Really!
Purrs an ankle rubs,
Victor & Nina
Just don't chew on mommy's shoes like we do with our mom's shoes!!
Thems is furry psychodelic looking shoos !
deer kiera,
don't ferget to wish yer mom a happee mudder'z day today.
it'z verree importunt.
she will alwayz keep u in shoez if u do.
luv--jh
Post a Comment