My mommy keeps telling me it's not a toy . . . but then she tells me to PLAY the piano! (Talk about mixed messages.) I think it's fun, so it must be a toy!
Here is my debut composition . . .I hope you were listening and watching carefully, because this second piece is very different.
I must be a prodigy because mommy says she didn't start playing on the piano until she was 3 years old - and I am only 18 months old! Well, that's it for now . . . gotta play some more!
P.S. - My brother Sabi has his own opinion about my music, which you can read about at his blog. Remember, . . . it's only an opinion.Bye for now.

7 comments:
I see a great musical future for you Kiera. Keep practising and one day you might be very famous.
That was beautiful music! Wouldn't it be great to know what music was running in her head that she was playing!
Wow! You are fantastic! I love the high note at the end of each piece. And, you really look like you are reading the music sometimes, too. COOL! I like to play my piano but mommy never puts the music out so I just wing it.
Bravo!! Bravo Kiera!! We enjoyed your mini concerts!! We bet you grow up to be really famous!!
Your FL furiends,
wow weee kerria ,
my mama said it a good thing we dont have a pinao but you super talted i see music in your futcter
Lilly lu
Dearest Kiera,
Thank you for the lovely birthday greeting you left me.
I wish I could hear you "playing" the piano. My speakers don't work ... so I'll have to wait to hear your masterpieces at "da skool"
Love you,
Auntie Berta
WE SEE A FUTURE GRAND PIANIST KEEP UP THE HARD WORK ONE DAY YOU'LL ACTUALLY BE READING THEM MUSIC BOOK PAGES WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS JAMES & RENEE OXOXOXOX
Post a Comment