Housework is . . . well, . . . a lot of work! But I like to help out when I can, even if it's only for a few minutes.
The benefit to helping out around the house is I get to chillax (a combination of chill & relax) in the massage chair . . . Ahhhhhhh . . . .
P.S. Did you know that my friend Aidan had a cat? Yep. His cat's name is Toulouse and he won a contest! You can read more about it at K&S's blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Those are wonderful video's Kiera!! Especially the massage one!! Hehehehehehe!
Your FL furiends,
one werd blurp ....
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
harharhar! yer pretty kyoot!
(but u missed a bit uv cat fur in da corner ... get owt dat carpet sweeper again!)
luv--yer cat (sort uv) jh
Can she come clean our house next? (love the massage video!!!)
-Amy
Kiera, you are a good helper! That massage chair looks fun.
Kiera, you are too cute in the chillaxin' chair! And way to help with the cleaning.
--Jasper
Kiera, just look how BIG you're getting! We absolutely LOVE the massage chair video! hahahaha!
THE KIDS AND I GOT A REAL LAUGH OUT OF THE MASSAGE CHAIR WE PLAYED IT OVER AND OVER LOVE US RENEE AND KIDS OXOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment