Wednesday, December 16, 2009

TAA DAAA!

Watch out world . . . I'm TWO years old!

I had a birthday on December 13th . . . and it was fabulous! I got lots of great presents and cake and parties!

My favorite gift was a baby doll that came with a stroller, crib, and high chair!

You can check out my birthday photos
and
I haven't had much time to blog for a while . . . so I'll have to get you up to speed on all my activities . . .

The week before my birthday, I got to visit Santa and Mrs. Santa! To be honest with you, the big guy scared me a little - I did NOT want to sit on his lap, but when mommy sat on his lap it was kinda funny!

You can see more of my Santa photos

Then back in October, I got to go out Trick-Or-Treating for Halloween! I got tons of candy (but I don't know what happened to it all)! I also got to hand out candy to the kids that came to our house.

You can see my Halloween photos
And don't forget to check out
my visit to the pumpkin patch


OH! And I almost forgot to tell you about Thanksgiving - I had a great time visiting and playing with my cousins.

You can see my Thanksgiving photos

Well, that should get you all caught up . . . and don't forget, you can always catch up on my latest family activities by visiting our photo website at


Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Kiera!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy Birthday Kiera! We can see you have been a very busy girl!

Nomi said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Kiera, happy birthday to YOU !! Yay, and what a great stroller and dolly. Does she have a name yet ?

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Happy Birthday Kiera!

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy Belated Birthday and many, many, many moooooooore!!! We loved all your photos!! WOW!! You are a very busy girl!!
Your TX furiends,
Samamtha, Maverick & TOK