Of course, I celebrated in style . . . in my Birthday Suit! My Aunt Mary got me an early present - this great vacuum-mower-popper-thingy. I love it!
And Mommy gave me a my first pedicure. If you've never had one before - don't be surprised if you wake up from a nap someday and . . . TA DA - pedicure!
I didn't get a fancy cake, but I did get icing - my Uncle Mark taught me how to eat my first Oreo cookie!Y-U-M - that spells heaven!
Well, that about sums up my 21st month birthday celebration. The only bummer is I can't find my vacuum-mower-popper-thingy. I saw mommy unpack it when we got home . . . I wonder where it is? I think I heard my brothers say something about a closet. Why would they put it in a closet? I think they really liked it when I chased them around the house with it.
P.S. - my brothers & I are ready to make a donation for my Autie Berta's booby-fest. You can read how we saved up the money (on their 9/14 post). Did you make your donation yet? You still can by clicking on her photo in my sidebar. Thanks!

8 comments:
happy purrfday sweet Kiera!!!
Happy Purrthday Kiera!!!
I fink you definately need to explore all the closits you can find. That thingy is hiding in one of em !
Happy 21st month birthday. I think the middle of an Oreo cookie is a perfect way to celebrate!
--Jasper's Dad
Dear Blurp,
Happy Birthday.
Thank you for the gift you gave me!
I love you and can't wait to see you in San Francisco!
xxxooo--Auntie Berta
Happy 21st Month Birthday Kiera!! So glad you got to cool off in the pool!
Your TX furiends,
Happy 21st Month Birthday Kiera!! Dude, you're almost 2! Looks like you had a fantastic birthday! I've never had my toenails painted. Maybe I will show this to my momma so I can get a pedi for one of my birthdays. Happy Birthday!
KIERA ... IT'S ME, AUNTIE BERTA. I'M HERE IN SAN FRANCISCO AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! (and I have that lucky penny I found and promised to give to you ... I'll just carry it with me for a few more days and give it to you Sunday!)
Post a Comment