
(click on any photo to biggify)
Mommy asked her friend Marci to build this custom house for me - right down to the details! It fits over a card table, so I can fold it up and take it on the road with me too!
See the dragonfly by the front door? Just like our big house! And it has the right house number, it's the right color, and it even has white scalloped eaves!
It has brick at the bottom like the big house. And you can see the outside of the chimney too!
This is another side of the house with a tree and a cute little owl. This is a very special owl because it will remind me which sorority to join when I get to college. (I counted FIVE leaves on the tree . . . hmmmm . . .)
Here is the inside of the house - the fireplace is on, and there's photo frame above it where I can put a nice photo of my family.
Here's another view inside my house - I have my baby's crib inside, and a comfy chair
Isn't this super dooper?! I am charging up my battery lamp as we speak, so I can have some light inside. I'm going to add a little throw rug and a table too. My kitties, Kimo & Sabi, also like to play in my house - they like jumping on the roof and chasing each other in and out of the front door! My Mommy is going to add some more things to the house - things that will stick with velcro so I can move them around (2 kitties, some letters for the mail box, fruit for the trees, some birds and butterflies, potted plants, etc. - maybe even some holiday decorations).
Wanna come hang out? No parents allowed!
P.S. - Mommy says I have to keep Marci's info private (for now) 'cause otherwise you will all be calling her to have your own custom house built. Mommy isn't sure if her friend wants to be in the house-making business, but as you can see, it's a simple design if you know how to sew.
See the dragonfly by the front door? Just like our big house! And it has the right house number, it's the right color, and it even has white scalloped eaves!
It has brick at the bottom like the big house. And you can see the outside of the chimney too!
This is another side of the house with a tree and a cute little owl. This is a very special owl because it will remind me which sorority to join when I get to college. (I counted FIVE leaves on the tree . . . hmmmm . . .)
Here is the inside of the house - the fireplace is on, and there's photo frame above it where I can put a nice photo of my family.
Here's another view inside my house - I have my baby's crib inside, and a comfy chair
Isn't this super dooper?! I am charging up my battery lamp as we speak, so I can have some light inside. I'm going to add a little throw rug and a table too. My kitties, Kimo & Sabi, also like to play in my house - they like jumping on the roof and chasing each other in and out of the front door! My Mommy is going to add some more things to the house - things that will stick with velcro so I can move them around (2 kitties, some letters for the mail box, fruit for the trees, some birds and butterflies, potted plants, etc. - maybe even some holiday decorations).
Wanna come hang out? No parents allowed!P.S. - Mommy says I have to keep Marci's info private (for now) 'cause otherwise you will all be calling her to have your own custom house built. Mommy isn't sure if her friend wants to be in the house-making business, but as you can see, it's a simple design if you know how to sew.

7 comments:
what a wonderful house! i am sure kimo & sabi appreciate how you are willing to share your house with them.
ps. your mom's friend is very talented. i love the flower boxes and curtains.
Kiera, that is a super house. You are a very lucky girl. I know your kitty brothers like to play in it with you!
that's really cook Kiera!
Very cute! Love the details. Aidan loves his card table house but only if an adult goes in there with him. It gets a little cramped.
-Amy
Yoor house is lovely Kiera. Mom sez dat she don't even haf a house half as nice as yoors and hasta share wif effuryone!
Dear Kiera,
I think you are the luckiest girl in the world!
I love your house. It's perfect!
The picture of you looking out the window is my favorite!
I miss you!
Love--Auntie Berta
Wow!! That is the coolest house EVER! You are so lucky, Kiera. Enjoy your beautiful little corner of the world. If your mommy's friend decides she wants to make houses for other happy toddlers, sign me up!
Post a Comment