Sorry you feel icky, Kiera. Hope you feel better soon!
For such a little girl, you were so kind to leave a comforting comment upon my beloved Jake’s passing. The cat blogosphere is a wonderfully caring community, and I am honored to be a part of it. Thank you for your support during this difficult time for me. Jake’s memory will forever live in my heart and mind.
I'm a busy kid! I have stuff to do and say - so pay attention, 'cuz my life changes daily! But don't expect me to blog daily - it cuts into my nap time. I welcome visitors from all walks of life (2 legs or 4).
My Staff
Traditionally called "parents" - they do whatever I ask. They worship the ground I walk on. 'Nuff said.
My Brothers
They're super cool and snuggly. They are adopted, just like me! They have their own blog too.
6 comments:
Oh no! We're all sorry to hear you have the ick! Feel better!
Sorry you feel icky, Kiera. Hope you feel better soon!
For such a little girl, you were so kind to leave a comforting comment upon my beloved Jake’s passing. The cat blogosphere is a wonderfully caring community, and I am honored to be a part of it. Thank you for your support during this difficult time for me. Jake’s memory will forever live in my heart and mind.
~J&B’s Mom Nancy
oh get better sweet girl!!!!
oh no ... wate until i tell mi mom. she'll be so upset.
luv--jh
kiera ... mi mom fownd sumthin fer u on her walk today.
she told me ...
i'm tellin u.
luv--jh
blurp ...
yer mommie an daddy hav "some fo da ick!"
i'm wurried.
luv-- yer udder cat--jh
Post a Comment