
So, my Spring Break was pretty fun . . . for the most part.
I got to visit my Aunt, Uncle, and cousin in Bakersfield (and also the weener dogs) and I got to go to my first Scottish Highland Games (Mommy is the Scott). My Aunt and Uncle gave me an early Easter Basket with some goodies and new play clothes (I will report on that next week).
I also got to visit with my birth-family in Las Vegas. We went to a park and I really liked the slide - but I still don't like swings. I had fun running around with my birth-siblings!
Unfortunately, I got sick . . . AGAIN! This time I was all done with the nebulizer, but I got a bad virus that made me puke all the way home from Vegas to Bakersfield (the whole 5 hours). Then both my parents, Aunt & Uncle got sick too. You can read all the details (if you're interested) at Kimo's & Sabi's blog.
Then I got better, and was able to go to my special new play place yesterday AND today! I can't wait to see the Easter Bunny This weekend!
You can see my Spring Break Photos by clicking on the links in my post above.

2 comments:
Slides are the best!!!!!
deer blurp,
ar u all finished wid yer puke fest? jus wunderin.
spring brake sowndz like it wuz half-way fun.
i hope u got sum peepz fer easter.
luv--jh
Post a Comment