Friday, May 1, 2009

Favorite Foods . . .

Ewwww - I have worms! HAHAHA! Well, . . . not really, but they look like worms. It's really Angel Hair pasta - I'm not quite sure if I like this stuff yet, but I DO like macaroni & cheese!
Here are some of my favorite foods:

Broccoli - Love, love, LOVE it!

Apples - I can eat a whole one, all by myself (right to the core).

Goldfish Crackers - I can even eat them in my sleep!

Other foods I like a lot: roasted chicken, turkey lunchmeat, hotdogs (kosher), English muffins, dill pickles, brussel sprouts, scrambled eggs (w/ cheddar cheese), hard-boiled eggs, animal cookies, bananas, pears, sweet potatoes, lemons, oatmeal, vanilla yogurt, cottage cheese, rice, refried beans, applesauce, split pea soup, creme brulee, boogers, . . . to name a few.

I don't like: beans, corn, lettuce, squash, ham, cat food, . . . to name a few. My brothers think I'm crazy not to like ham - whatever.

9 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Kiera, you like lots of really good stuff and stuff that's good for you - well, except maybe the boogers. and not liking HAM, well, mabey you will grow to like it when you get older.

Nomi said...

I wonder how many of the 'worms' actually made it into your tummy ? You are a good girl to like so many yummy nutricious foods. Never mind about ham. Leave that to Kimo and Sabi.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You have well rounded tastes. who knows, you may like ham when you are older!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You really like a lot of great foods! I am not quite as advanced as you in the eating department yet. I can't figure out how to eat those worms they keep giving me. They're so slippery!! I will keep trying though if you say they're good. And, what kind of mac and cheese do you like? Box or homemade?

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hey! We used to have a Pea Soup Andersen's in Carlsbad 'til it closed an' became a TGIFridays (sigh). We love that place 'cuz it's DANISH like Mom. We don't like the pea soup furry much though ...
DMM

Karen Jo said...

You like lots of really good foods, Keira. I'm with you on the squash. I like winter squash, but can't stand summer squash. The worms look like they are more fun to play with than to eat.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Hey gess whut? I've bin to Pee Soop Andersuns with Mr TF!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

do u like tuna juice, blurp?
jus wunderin.
luv--jh

Victor Tabbycat said...

Kiera, my beans LOVE LOVE LOVE Pea Soup Andersen's! They's been there lotsa times! Um, if you don't want yur ham, I'll take it. ::spin:: plz?
Purrs an ankle rubs,
Victor & Nina