It was actually a party for my best friend Aidan (who was a little more modest with his swimsuit).
It was Aidan's first birthday! Isn't he handsome?!
Aidan really knows how to par-tay!
I got to eat lots of good food and I drank from a straw - from my very first juice box (what was I waiting for?)!Oh, . . . and did you ever see the photos from my day at the San Francisco Zoo? I took Mommy there for Mother's Day. I got to see all kinds of animals and there were tons of little kids there too 'cause it was a free day at the zoo. I even got to see a lion poop - it was big (the poop was too)! You can see the zoo photos HERE.
It's been really hot at my house - it was 97 degrees on Sunday. So, my parents got me my own pool - it's very refreshing. I'm sure you'll see some more photos of that in the future.
That's it for now. Bye.

9 comments:
Happy Birthday to Aidan!! It looks like you had a wonderful time at the pool party and we are so glad you got a pool of your own!! ((((hugs)))
Your FL furiends,
It looks like Aidan had a great birthday! But I bet what made it special was having you there in your very own tankini . . . you are a cutie!
You and Aiden has fun at his party!
Now you got a pool of your own, the handsome Aidan can visit you all summer !
Aidan looks like he was really getting into that cake! And you look like you were having fun, too...I bet you're gonna love having your own pool. I'll have to tell the Woman. She'll be jealous, because she wants a pool, too.
Miss Thing was so cute in her little pink tankini!!! Thanks for coming over to play!!
-Aidan's Mommy
blurp,
i hav missed u. i hope yer havin sum fun in yer pool.
u look reelee kyoot an dat kid aidan lookz espeshullee grate wid dat blu icin on hiz face!
luv--yer udder brudder--jh
Hi this is ashlynn you Ma freind do you have a faviort cat. I love Maxie cat he saved the day yereday read all about it on LL blog
Ashlynn
Love thiss
Post a Comment