
I think I'll start by reorganizing some kitchen drawers . . .

. . . then maybe take apart the vacuum . . .

. . . maybe I'll visit a petting zoo . . .

. . . or pick out some treats at the Sweet Shoppe in town . . .

. . . and top off the day with a lovely nap.

It's gonna be a great day!
If you want to see more photos
from my recent photo shoot


5 comments:
Princess Kiera, your expressions are priceless, precious and bit precocious! Have a wonderful 20-month birthday!
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy 20 Month Birhtday Kiera and many, many, many moooooore!! Looks like you have a great day planed!!
Your FL furiends,
deer blurp,
happee 20 munth birfday. yer gettin verree big an byootiful.
i luv u.
jh
Happy Belated 20 Month Birthday Kiera!! Sounds like you had a very fun day indeed!!!!
blurp,
wut'z up? yer a hole munth older. wut da?
wut'z wid da roseoler? one uv mi sistah'z had dat.
she looked prettee red ... but dat wuz sum time ago.
luv--yer udder cat--jh
Post a Comment